The ALLIANCE Membership Terms and Summary
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before registering for The ALLIANCE Membership. Your membership of The ALLIANCE is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use The ALLIANCE Service.
By accessing or using The ALLIANCE Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you may not access the Service and may be subject for immediate termination.
The ALLIANCE Membership Levels:
- Pro - Monthly ($49.99 per month)
- Pro - Quarterly ($169.99 per 4 months)
- Pro - Annual ($599.99 per 15 months)
- Student Monthly ($24.99 per month)
The ALLIANCE Registration Procedure:
The ALLIANCE Membership Levels Defined:
- Pro - Monthly
- The Independent Monthly membership is a Tier 1A reoccurring subscription for $49.99 USD every month. All individuals are eligible to register for this membership level.
- Pro - Quarterly
- The Independent Quarterly membership a Tier 1B reoccurring subscription for $169.99 USD every 4 months. Independent Quarterly members receive 1 month free in their billing cycle (4 months total) saving 16% every payment. All individuals are eligible to register for this membership level.
- Pro - Annual
- The Independent Annual membership is a Tier 1C reoccurring subscription for $599.00 USD. Independent Annual members receive 3 months free in their billing cycle (15 months total) saving 21% every payment. All individuals are eligible to register for this membership level.
- The Student membership is a Tier 3 subscription. To qualify for this subscription, all individuals must provide proof of enrollment at their educational university, institution and/or academy etc. Required/accepted credentials include, but are not limited to the following; copy of Student ID, copy of current class schedule, academic history, field of study, expected date of graduation and degree awarded, up-to-date transcripts. Once verified, the student may continue their subscription at $24.99 USD per month. If the individual’s credentials cannot be validated, then their subscription will automatically convert to the Pro - Monthly subscription.
- All Trial Memberships have a limited life span.
- By registering for a Trial membership, you are agreeing to an automated reoccurring subscription.
- After the trial period expires, the standard subscription (Monthly, Quarterly, or Annual) will begin automatically.
- Trial members are excluded from any discounts and promotional deals until the Trial period has expired.
The ALLIANCE Membership Cancellation Procedure:
- To cancel The ALLIANCE membership, click “Account” in the Members Only section and proceed with cancellation
- Alternatively, head to the link below and proceed.
- If you have recently cancelled your membership, we would like to know about your experience with The ALLIANCE. Please take 2-3 minutes to complete our Cancellation survey.
- If you do not receive any notice for your cancellation within 48 hours, it is your responsibility to contact The ALLIANCE team and confirm the receipt for your cancellation. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1 (702) 508-0085 during office hours (Monday through Friday 9:30am - 5:30pm PST).
Refund Grace Period:
- Any and all members of The ALLIANCE are granted a 48-hour grace period for a refund from the date of the charge upon request after cancelling their membership.
- There are 2 ways to cancel your membership.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Cancel your membership under the “Account” page in the “Members Only” section.
- If you, or The ALLIANCE team cannot provide any documentation proving your cancellation was processed then there will be no grounds for a refund.
- If a payment for a members subscription falls 4 weeks past due, the members access will be restricted and the account will be flagged for termination.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, if you breach our any of The ALLIANCE Terms.
Links To Other Websites:
Our service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by The ALLIANCE (Digital Music ALLIANCE). The ALLIANCE has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that The ALLIANCE (Digital Music ALLIANCE) shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
The ALLIANCE Group Discounts
- To be eligible for The ALLIANCE Group Discount, the group must be a party of at least 3 persons or more.
- A group discount can offer up to a maximum of 50% off the monthly rate with 6 persons or more. Retail price $49.99 per month
- The size of the party will determine the discounted rate:
- A party of 3 may quality for a 20% discount ($39.99 per month)
- A party of 4 may quality for a 30% discount ($34.99 per month)
- A party of 5 may qualify for a 40% discount ($29.99 per month)
- A party of 6 or more may qualify for a 50% discount ($24.99 per month)
- If the group wishes to add onto an existing party. There will be a one-time additional fee of $10.00 to the individual(s).
- If a full party does not register, the existing members monthly fee will be automatically adjusted to policy standards.